Welcome to the Express Travel Group
The Express Travel Group (ETG), formerly known as the Orient Express Travel Group is a proudly Australian owned and operated travel company headquartered in Melbourne, and with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
In its 32 years of existence, the Company has developed into one of the most respected travel groups in the country, representing the largest group of independent travel agencies in Australia. These agencies are members of the Company's agency groups, the Select Travel Group, the Independent Travel Group and italktravel retail franchise network.
The vision of the Company is to be Australia's leading independent, integrated travel business. It is to be a business of reference by providing opportunities for success to staff, agency members and partners through service excellence, innovation and reward.
The values underpinning the vision of the Company include performance, integrity, reliability, teamwork, empathy, initiative and social purpose.
We are proud IATA agents, AFTA members and ATAS accredited.
We partner with travel agents by providing access to a customised partnership model which offers members of our travel agency groups a comprehensive range of core and optional tools and services in our Express Ticketing suite of products, all designed to empower their growth and productivity.
We put the power in the hands of our members to be in control and choose the tools and services that will most beneficial to them.
There's no better time in the travel industry than now to consider becoming an italktravel franchisee and to enjoy being part of an innovative, growing retail network.
With immediate benefits including a customised agreement, a lucrative bonus plan, exclusive territory and marketing and branding support, isn't it time to 'talk to us?"
News & PR Releases
- italktravel opens 2 new stores - July 2015
- italktravel celebrates its 1st birthday with 2 more stores opening in WA
- Select welcomes in the Year of the Goat
- National Travel Industry Awards
- OETG grows to ETG brand
- Express Insurance adds agency insolvency options
- New strategies focus at ITG Business Forum
- ITG expands Sales team
- Derek Morris joins ETG
- Even faster for Express Tickets
- italktravel reaches 21
- italktravel pads up with Shane Warne Foundation
- Tom Manwaring to become AFTA director
- Select Travel Group Stronger
- Trafalgar have launched Mandarin-speaking tours!
- ITG lays out big ambitions