Contributing to the strength of the Express Travel Group and the selection of air, land and cruise product available to our members, are the strong partnerships that we enjoy with our preferred partners. Partners are selected based on their level of commitment to the Group and its members, their reputation in the industry and willingness to focus on clear objectives and outcomes for members.
Competitive preferred agreements are in place with over 40 major airlines and over 50 wholesale partners providing land, cruise, rail and insurance products. Active marketing campaigns are carried out to promote these partners and their products to members and their customers.
News & PR Releases
- Bicton Travel Joins ITG!
- italktravel celebrates its 1st birthday with 2 more stores opening in WA
- Select welcomes in the Year of the Goat
- National Travel Industry Awards
- Express Insurance adds agency insolvency options
- New strategies focus at ITG Business Forum
- ITG expands Sales team
- Derek Morris joins ETG
- Even faster for Express Tickets
- Tom Manwaring to become AFTA director